What is a geopartenaire?
A geopartener is a company, group or individual that promotes the values of the Geopark. He engages himself in:
- Valorize our natural and cultural heritage
- Consolidate the visual signature of the UNESCO Global Geopark of Percé on the territory
- Contribute to the UNESCO Percé experience
- Valuing and distinguishing the emblematic activities of the territory
- Carrying recognition UNESCO Global Geopark of Percé
- Contribute to public education in Earth Sciences
There are 4 conditions to become a geopartener:
1- To be established in the territory of the UNESCO Global Geopark in Percé
2- Have the concern to reinforce the values conveyed by a UNESCO Global Geopark:
- Protection and enhancement of the natural and cultural heritage
- public awareness and education
- Sustainable development
3- Make sure people working with the public can explain
What is a UNESCO Global Geopark?
4- Adhere to the code of conduct / conservation plan of the UNESCO Global Geopark in Percé
WHO CAN BECOME A GEOPARTENNIAL?
The companies, organizations, entrepreneurs, artisans and institutions of Greater Percé who are concerned
to value our exceptional heritage and to make visitors aware of the importance of preserving it.
- Get visibility on the Geopark website accessed by about 600 000 people per year
- Receive training on the UNESCO Global Geoparks and the exceptional characteristics of our territory
- Have the opportunity to sell certified products UNESCO Global Geopark of Percé
- To be involved as a local company offering an authentic experience to our clientele, more and more international