All bookings at Camping Baie de Percé are now online.
You can also reach us by phone on Saturdays and Sundays from 10h to 16h.
If you can not make an online reservation you can reach us by email or leave us a message and we will call you back as soon as possible. A reservation fee applies at all times.
New Winter 2019-2020
Comfortable winter camping type "glamping" is an activity that speaks to you?
We have what you need !
Ten (10) furnished tents, "ready-to-camp" formula, semi-insulated and heated.
As of 1er December 2019: Jacuzzi type bath (with tents #1 and #2) and addition of a service building with kitchenette available to rent a tent.
- Winter rate (without bath): 94 $ (taxes are not included)
- Furniture in all tents: a double bed including sheets, pillows and duvet, a sofa bed, a table and chairs.
- Access to the common service building: kitchenette, dining room, wifi, TV with chromecast, bathroom with shower.
- Easy access to trails
- Snowshoe rental on site
DAILY RATES / fall-winter
Camping from October to May
Taxes are not included.
Without service: 25.50 $
1 service: 34.00 $
2 services, 15 amp: 37.25 $
2 services, 30 amp: 39.00 $
Ready-to-Camp: from 98.75 $ to 145 $
DAILY RATES / summer
Camping from June to September
Taxes are not included.
Without service: 29.75 $
1 service: 39.50 $
2 services, 15 amp: 42.50 $
2 services, 30 amp: 44.00 $
Ready-to-Camp: from 109.25 $ to 145.00 $
All season camping
On the site of the Geopark, in the heart of Percé, it is possible to go camping, in summer and winter, solo, with friends, as a couple or with family!
In a traditional way or in ready-to-camp tents furnished, semi-insulated and heated for a more enjoyable experience, near the Tektonik Pavilion and the entrance to the trails, the Geopark offers a great experience in an environment that the same is true.
Number of people on a site: A campsite can accommodate a maximum of six people per group of campers, a tent or recreational equipment registered.
- Any excessive noise that may inconvenience or annoy other campers in any way is strictly prohibited at all times;
- There is a curfew between 23 h and 7 h;
- Pets must be kept on a leash. Barking is not tolerated. No aggressive animal is tolerated on the ground and the owner of the animal must clean if his animal leaves memories;
- Fires are allowed. They must be lit only in places arranged for this purpose;
- Any trade or solicitation is forbidden in the field.
- The maximum speed permitted when driving on the campsite is 10 km / h;
- Only one vehicle may be parked per site and in the area specifically designed for that purpose. All other vehicles and visitors must stay in the parking lot at the entrance;
- No motor vehicles may travel in the field after 23H00.
Arrival, renewal, departure
- The camper must release his site for 11 h. He must also re-register before 12 h if he intends to stay, but if the same site is not guaranteed for an extension. As a result, management can not guarantee that a site will be available before 12 h;
- A camping site offered as a reservation does not give the occupant a priority so that he can extend his stay beyond the nights that have been paid;
- The management of Camping de la Baie de Perce does not recognize any rights acquired towards anyone with regard to the length of stay on the campsite;
- The camper who leaves his site prematurely for any reason has no right to any refund.
Booking Policy and Terms
Mode of operation
- Reservations are accepted for one stay at a time (for example, there will be 3 booking files for 3 different stays);
- To confirm the reservation, the customer must give us a credit card number (Visa or Mastercard) to take the deposit according to the terms of payment. The reservation will be canceled if we can not take a deposit with the information provided;
- Once the reservation has been confirmed, the Percé Bay Camping commits to keeping the reserved space until 12 h the day after the scheduled date of arrival of the client. Beyond this deadline and if we receive other opinions from the camper, the reservation is canceled (full stay) and no refund of deposit will be made.
- The customer must pay the full amount when making the reservation, by credit card;
- A confirmation email will be sent once the transaction has been completed to confirm the stay.
Modifications and cancellation
It is possible to modify a reservation due to:
- Change of arrival date or departure date;
- Change of the period of stay;
- Type of equipment used;
- Change of services within the same campsite (eg location with electricity);
- Change of the name of the holder of the reservation.
Changes are accepted as long as locations are available on the reservation system:
- No refund will be given for a late arrival or departure before the end of the stay for reasons unrelated to Camping de la Baie de Percé;
- Any client who does not show up after their scheduled date of arrival without notifying the direction of the campsite will see his reservation canceled and the location may be re-rented;
For a cancellation:
- 30 days or more before the arrival date: 100% of the total amount will be refunded;
- Between 15 and 30 days before the arrival date: 50% of the total amount will be refunded;
- Less than 15 days before the arrival date: no refund.
- Please note that reservation and administration fees online or by phone are non-refundable.
A weekend of camping in the "ready-to-camp" tents of the Geopark?
Summer and winter, it's out of the ordinary!