Information and schedule
Opening hours of the Experiential Pavilion
General welcome, camping welcome et Desjardins playroom
Until June 22 inclusively
Reception pavilion open from Monday to Friday, from 10h to 16h
Saturday and Sunday, from 10h to 16h
Camping, platform and shuttle: open + free accessible trails
Zipline: opening in mid-June.
Follow us on Facebook for details.
Summer / from June 23
Home camping, from 7h to 22h
Pavilion Home, from 9h to 18h
- The zip line is depending on 10h30 to 17h
- The suspended glass platform is open from 9h to 18h
- The shuttle is according to 9h to 18h
- Tektonik is presented from 9h to 18h
- The Desjardins games room is open from 9h to 18h
- Camping open + free accessible trails
- All transactions for Geopark activities are possible at the campsite reception when the Pavilion is closed.
- The geopark is open 12 month by year.
- From November to May, the pavilion is open every weekend, on certain holidays, by reservation and for spring break.
- The schedule is subject to change during the season. A notice will be issued on social media if changed.
- Trails and lookouts are free at all times.
- Depending on weather conditions, some activities may be canceled or postponed. Follow us on our Facebook to see the weather reviews.
- Dogs are allowed on the trails, however they must be leashed. They are forbidden on the suspended glass platform. Please attach them outside the perimeter.
- Yukigassen: It is possible to reserve the land of Yukigassen, 12 month by year. Write to us firstname.lastname@example.org for all the details.
More information: 418-782-5112