Information and schedule
Opening hours of Tektonik Pavilion
General welcome, camping welcome et Desjardins playroom
The trail system is accessible for free at all times.
follow us on Facebook for the details.
Until 29 September 2019
Tektonik Pavilion (and Espace Jeux Desjardins games): 9h to 18h
Camping (in the reception pavilion): 9h to 21h
Shuttle: 9h to 18h
Platform: 9h to 18h
Zipline (Wednesday to Sunday): 10h30 to 17h
Scientific matinees finished! See you next year!
Guided hikes by reservation (10h30 and 13h00)
From September 30 to October 27 (subject to change depending on the weather)
Tektonik Pavilion (and Desjardins Games Space): 9h to 17h
Camping (Pavilion welcome): 9h to 19h
Shuttle: 9h to 17h
Platform: 9h to 17h
Zipline (Saturday and Sunday): 10h30 to 16h
Guided hikes by reservation (10h30 and 13h30)
- The geopark is open 12 month by year.
- From November to May, the pavilion is open every weekend, on certain holidays, by reservation and for spring break.
- The schedule is subject to change during the season. A notice will be issued on social media if changed.
- Trails and lookouts are free at all times.
- Depending on weather conditions, some activities may be canceled or postponed. Follow us on our Facebook to see the weather reviews.
- Dogs are allowed on the trails, however they must be leashed. They are forbidden on the suspended glass platform. Please attach them outside the perimeter.
- Yukigassen: It is possible to reserve the land of Yukigassen, 12 month by year. Write to us email@example.com for all the details.
More information: 418-782-5112