Information and schedule
Opening hours of the UNESCO Global Geopark of Percé
Tektonik Pavilion: 9 a.m. to 00 p.m. every day.
Tektonik immersive multimedia experience: 9 a.m. to 00 p.m. every day.
The suspended glass platform: 9:00 a.m. to 17:00 p.m. daily (schedule may vary depending on weather conditions)
The zip line: Coming soon
* The trail network is free and accessible at all times.
follow us on Facebook for the details.
- The Geopark is open 12 months a year.
- From November to May, the pavilion is open every weekend, on certain statutory holidays, by reservation and for school break.
- The schedule is subject to change during the season. A notice will be issued on social media in the event of a change.
- Trails and lookouts are free at all times.
- Depending on weather conditions, some activities may be canceled or postponed. Follow us on our Facebook to see the weather reviews.
- Dogs are allowed on the trails, however they must be kept on a leash. They are prohibited on the suspended glass platform. Please tie them outside the perimeter.
- Yukigassen: It is possible to reserve the Yukigassen field, 12 months a year. Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org page for all details.
More information: 418-782-5112
For general information about 4 seasons camping click HERE
For the map of trails and geosites click HERE