Information and schedule
Opening hours of the Experiential Pavilion
General welcome, camping welcome et Desjardins playroom
Until June 22 inclusively
Open reception pavilion:
Monday to Friday, from 10h to 16h
Saturday and Sunday, from 10h to 16h
Camping, platform and shuttle: open + free accessible trails
Zipline: opening in mid-June.
Follow us on Facebook for details.
Summer / from June 23 - Open all week, from 8h to 21h
- The zip line is depending on 10h30 to 17h
- The suspended glass platform is open from 9h to 18h
- The shuttle is according to 9h to 18h
- Tektonik is presented from 9h to 18h
- The Desjardins games room is open from 9h to 18h
- Home open campsite of 7h to 22h - All transactions for Geopark activities are possible at the campsite reception when the Pavilion is closed.
- The geopark is open 12 month by year.
- From November to May, the pavilion is open every weekend, on certain holidays, by reservation and for spring break.
- The schedule is subject to change during the season. A notice will be issued on social media if changed.
- Trails and lookouts are free at all times.
- Depending on weather conditions, some activities may be canceled or postponed. Follow us on our Facebook to see the weather reviews.
- Dogs are allowed on the trails, however they must be leashed. They are forbidden on the suspended glass platform. Please attach them outside the perimeter.
- Yukigassen: It is possible to reserve the land of Yukigassen, 12 month by year. Write to us firstname.lastname@example.org for all the details.
More information: 418-782-5112