Information and schedule
Opening hours of Tektonik Pavilion
General welcome, home camping and Desjardins playroom
The trail system is accessible for free at all times.
follow us on Facebook for the details.
From 1er November 2019 to 1er May 2020
(open Saturday and Sunday)
Tektonik Pavilion (and Espace Jeux Desjardins games): 10h to 16h
Camping: Winter ready-to-camp formula, available 7 / 7
Platform: Open anytime, racket wear forbidden
Outdoor rink and Xpress mini circuit: Depending on the weather
Sliding: Depending on the weather
Snowshoe rental on site
Scientific matinees: available for schools (email@example.com)
Guided hikes: see you next year!
- The geopark is open 12 month by year.
- From November to May, the pavilion is open every weekend, on certain holidays, by reservation and for spring break.
- The schedule is subject to change during the season. A notice will be issued on social media if changed.
- Trails and lookouts are free at all times.
- Depending on weather conditions, some activities may be canceled or postponed. Follow us on our Facebook to see the weather reviews.
- Dogs are allowed on the trails, however they must be leashed. They are forbidden on the suspended glass platform. Please attach them outside the perimeter.
- Yukigassen: It is possible to reserve the land of Yukigassen, 12 month by year. Write to us firstname.lastname@example.org for all the details.
More information: 418-782-5112
For general information about 4 seasons camping click HERE
For the map of trails and geosites click HERE