Information and schedule
Opening hours of Tektonik Pavilion
Schedule from June 28, 2020:
Baie de Percé campsite: 8 a.m. to 21 p.m.
Tektonik Pavilion: 9 a.m. to 18 p.m.
Suspended glass platform: 9 a.m. to 18 p.m.
The zipline and L'espace Jeux Desjardins are closed for the 2020 summer season.
The trail network is free and accessible at all times.
follow us on Facebook for the details.
- The geopark is open 12 months by year.
- From November to May, the pavilion is open every weekend, on certain holidays, by reservation and for spring break.
- The schedule is subject to change during the season. A notice will be issued on social media if changed.
- Trails and lookouts are free at all times.
- Depending on weather conditions, some activities may be canceled or postponed. Follow us on our Facebook to see the weather reviews.
- Dogs are allowed on the trails, however they must be leashed. They are forbidden on the suspended glass platform. Please attach them outside the perimeter.
- Yukigassen: It is possible to reserve the land of Yukigassen, 12 month by year. Write to us firstname.lastname@example.org for all the details.
More information: 418-782-5112
For general information about 4 seasons camping click HERE
For the map of trails and geosites click HERE