Percé, March 2, 2021 - Situation of the UNESCO Global Geopark of Percé in connection with COVID-19 in Gaspésie.
Spring break at the UNESCO Global Geopark of Percé:
- Spring break at the geopark is going virtual this year! Join us on Twitch from Monday March 1 to Friday March 5, 2021!
- From 13 p.m., every day of the week, take part in Max's scientific capsules;
- To participate, simply click on this link: geoparcmondialunesco - Twitch
- Take note that to ask questions in the < >, you must be registered on Twitch;
- To find out more about the event, visit the Facebook page of the UNESCO Global Geopark of Percé!
General information :
- Our trails are open at all times and access is free. Come and admire a breathtaking landscape from our belvederes! Guaranteed wonder!
- On the trails, it is mandatory to keep your dog on a leash;
- We ask you not to leave your pets' bags behind you and to dispose of them in the places provided for this purpose;
- The suspended glass platform will be closed for winter 2021;
- Mountain bikes are not accepted on our trails, as they have been designed for hiking only;
- The toilets at Pavillon Tektonik are not open. Only the toilets of the Pavillon des Grandes-Marées are accessible;
- Due to the current health situation in Gaspésie (COVID-19), the rental of ready-to-camp, normally open year-round, will be suspended for an indefinite period. We will keep you informed of any changes.
For more information :
Write to us via Messenger or by email at email@example.com
You can also call 418-782-5112