On Saturday February 18th will take place the first Yukigassen tournament in Gaspésie EVER !
The Geopark invites you to discover this new sport and to register now. We are expecting a very exciting day !
– 7 players per team
– Equipment provided (head protection included)
– Games: 2 of 3. (One match = three periods of 3 minutes)
– Cost of registration: 5$ per player (free for children)
– Schedule: 9am to noon – Making of the snowballs, practice (with practice plastic balls) and installation of the field. Noon to 4pm – Tournament and awards presentation.
– The Winning Team wins the total amount raised during the inscriptions. In addition, each player will win a pass to make the experience of the new suspended glass platform in 2017.
– Winter Camping “ready-to-camp” available. (réservation 418-782-5102)
– To register for the tournament: Contact Nancy Turcotte – email : email@example.com or dial 418-783-2333
See you at Geopark in Percé on February 18th, let’s gather together, enjoy winter and discover a sport that is out of the ordinary, the Yukigassen! Welcome to all !